In over a decade spent advising a wide array of clients, and now, being an entrepreneur herself, Neha Dagley brings a unique perspective to the table.
Business & Trademarks Attorney in Miami, Florida
In addition to advising small businesses, Neha Dagley has also represented a multitude of clients in dispute resolution proceedings both inside and outside the courtroom. Motivated and dedicated, clients turn to Neha for simple and transparent legal advice.
Whether you are a startup or an established business, Dagley Law will provide you with transparent and customized advice that fits your needs. Hiring the right business lawyer is a key component of building and maintaining a successful business. Let us work with you to create and implement business legal strategies that align with your long-term goals and big picture ideas.
Education & Bar Admissions
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, May 2004, cum laude
- B.S., Utah State University, May 2001, cum laude
- Bar Admissions: Florida Bar, 2004
- Lawyer of the Year 2018 (Non-Resident Indian), Indian National Bar Association
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association, 2016 Rising Stars
- Daily Business Review, 2015 Rising Stars
- Finalist, South Florida Business and Wealth, 2015 Up & Comer Awards
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation “40 Under 40” Outstanding Lawyers Miami-Dade County, 2009
- Chair, India Subcommittee, The Florida Bar ILS Asia Committee
- Charter Member and Secretary, TiE Miami (The Indus Entrepreneurs)
- Member, The India-US Chamber of Commerce, Inc. South Florida
- Member, South Asian Bar Association (SABA)
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- CEDS, Certified E-Discovery Specialist
- Hindi; Gujarati